Saturday, July 11, 2009

A nasty week.....

I got WICKED ILL the last few days. . . . I was fine, and then this cough started, and it's been downhill from there. . . .

I hadn't had the energy to draw at all. :( It's awful. Plus, just coming back from vacation, I had a lot of time to stew over what I'm not very good at. A lack of confidence seems to have driven back my design sense into the STONE AGE. . . . I finally drew a little today, but I couldn't hit anything on the nose, like "Ah! That's how I want it to look!"

But I did TRY. . . . A VAMPIRE!!
Oh btw, it's a creepy old vampire. :P And little Former, a much younger vampire, in cute bat form!!

I was rethinking an old character I had.... an old, very traditional vampire named Mr. Wilson who is like a mentor to little Former, who is so awkward he can't get close enough to a human to suck their blood. Wilson's new incarnation is an old classy charmer . . . however, on this first pass I'm getting a bit too much gayness. 8|

No comments:

Post a Comment